Become a Member
As a member of Landmarks, you will join a movement committed to preserving and presenting Alabama’s diverse history and culture. For more than 30 years, Landmarks has been a major force in the restoration of historic structures in the City of Montgomery, including the Union Station Train Shed, Knox Hall and the House of the Mayors—as well as 50 structures at Old Alabama Town.
Your membership will allow Landmarks to continue to maintain its historic properties while purchasing and restoring other threatened structures.
- Single: $30
- Family: $50
- Homesteader: $100
- City Folk: $250
- Gentry: $500
- President’s Circle: $1,000 +
- Free self-guided tours of Old Alabama Town
- Free or reduced admission to special events including Landmarks Foundation Walking Tours
- Special tours and programs
- 10% discount in the museum store
We also take donations of any amount, including in-kind gifts, and have corporate memberships available. Please call Faith Popwell at 334-240-4518 for more information on becoming a member.