The Museum Store in Old Alabama Town offers something for everyone!
- *Hand-poured/soy wax candles
- *Mis’ Rubin’s Seasonings and vintage candy
- *Books on local history by local artists
- *Original letter press produced artwork by Amos Kennedy, Jr.
- *Postcards and note cards featuring prints by Tom Connor
- *Train whistles, coloring books, doll kits, and other educational toys
- *One-of-a-kind pottery
- *Cotton and okra angels, ornaments and cotton wreaths
Stop by and check out our sales items!
Call 334-240-4500 with your gifting questions or email email@example.com